Pete Lamb Fishing - Fishing Charters in Wellington
There are three types of trips we commonly book. Four hour trips are generally inside the harbour, 6 hour trips are out onto the South Coast and 9 hour full day trips are out to the deepwater, like the Trench and may include some inshore fishing as well.
What's included in a trip
We provide bait, expert help, tea, coffee, toast, fruit, something on the bbq (share cost trips) and filleting of all fish caught.
Charters Coming Up
There are other days available. Phone the booking office on 045894326
or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Some of these dates are subject to change
30 Mar - 4.30pm evening trip - 8 spots left - Book! - Enquire
25 May - unavailable from this day back to the 25th of april
30 May - unavailable from today til 7th june
7 Jun - unavailable form this day back to the 26th may
16 Jun - pete lamb annual fishing comp boat and shore
Pete Lamb Annual Fishing Competition
June 16, 17, 18 2017
Boat and shore fishing sections, kids, juniors, ladies and kayaks
$10,000 + in prize value
1. The Competition will run 5am Friday 17th June to 3pm Sunday 19th June 2017. All fish must be caught on rod and reel, or hand line. No unattended lines permitted. 2 hooks per rig and 2 rods per angler permitted to be fished at any one time. Anglers must bring there own fish to the shore/boat un-aided unless in the kids section.
2. Juniors, kids and ladies must be entered in the shore or boat section to be eligible for prizes in those sections
3. Fishing may be done off the shore, rocks, boat or kayak.
4. Fishing area – Castlepoint to Cape Palliser and along the south coast to Cape Terawhiti, inside Wellington harbour and up to 10 miles offshore. Cape Terawhiti up to Otaki river (on the west). Excluding the cook strait cable zone and marine reserves
5. Skippers of boats must check in with Pete Lamb Fishing prior to starting fishing, and must check out upon returning from the days fishing. As a mandatory requirement all boats must carry an operable VHF radio, 1 flare and lifejacket per person, first aid kit and cellphone. VHF radio in kayak is optional.
6. Weighins - Friday 4-5pm, Saturday 4-5pm, Sunday 3-4pm @ Pete's Shops. All fish must be left whole (no gutting) and be in good condition (kept on ice).
7. The Competition briefing and updates will be posted on www.petelambfishing.co.nz and on Pete Lamb Fishing's Facebook page
8. Boating can be dangerous and potentially life threatening. Skippers are responsible for ensuring the safety of their own boats, crew and boating equipment. All entrants, boat owners and spectators participate at their own risk. Pete Lamb Fishing Ltd, its employees, sponsors and volunteers (together "the organizers") accept no responsibility in any respect for personal injury, loss or damage to property arising out of or in connection with the Competition, regardless of cause. Each entrant releases the organizers to the fullest extent permitted by law from all claims or demands of any kind and from all liability which may arise in respect of any incident associated with the Competition. Each entrant also agrees not to bring any action, claim or demand against the organizers in respect of the Competition and agrees to indemnify the organizers for all the costs, claims, demands, expenses (including full legal expenses) arising in respect of their participation in the Competition. The holding of the Competition does not constitute an endorsement by the organizers that the weather or sea conditions are suitable for the boats and/or entrants.
9. The Competition is held in the spirit of amateur fishing and fair competition. If, in the opinion of the Fishing Competition Committee, competitors have breached the spirit of the Competition then the Committee reserves the right to exclude competitor(s). The Fishing Competition Committee's decision is final.
10. Prize list may change on the Fishing Committee's decision.
11. The Fishing Competition Committee reserves the right to designate a restricted fishing area should the weather deem it necessary to do so. The Fishing Competition Committee's decision is final in all matters to do with this fishing competition. It would pay to check prior to the days fishing if there are any restrictions in place.
12. Cancellation of fishing will be on www.petelambfishing.co.nz and on Pete's Facebook page. If all days are cancelled then the competition will be rescheduled to the next available weekend.
13. Any prizes not struck will be drawn out of the hat.
14. Anglers may only weighin one fish per specie, per day
15. In the event of a tie the 1st angler weighing in wins
16. One fish is only eligible for one prize
I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR PRIZES AND SPONSORSHIOP AND A LOCATION FOR THE PRIZGIVING